SparkFun LED Array - 8x7 Arduino Library
Arduino Library for the charlieplexed 8x7 LED Array.
To use the LED array with any ATmega 168 or 328-based Arduino, see the SparkFun LED Array (8x7) Hookup Guide.
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the LED Array.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the LED Array.
GitHub Version History
- V1.3.1 - Updated example licenses to MIT and moved curly braces to match SparkFun's coding standards
- V1.3.0 - Changed macro to real function and changed #define constants to static const global variables.
- V1.2.0 - Refresh rate based off frequency. Only works with ATmega 168/328-based Arduinos.
- V1.1.0 - The library has been updated to be compliant with the RedStick.
- V1.0.0 - This is the original BadgerStick release.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.