SparkFun MLX90614 Arduino Library
An Arduino library that interfaces with the MLX90614 non-contact infrared thermometer over a 2-wire, I2C-like interface (SMBus).
- /examples - Example sketches for the library (.ino). Run these from the Arduino IDE.
- /src - Source files for the library (.cpp, .h).
- keywords.txt - Keywords from this library that will be highlighted in the Arduino IDE.
- library.properties - General library properties for the Arduino package manager.
- Installing an Arduino Library Guide - Basic information on how to install an Arduino library.
- Product Repository - Main repository (including hardware files) for the Infrared Thermometer Evaluation Board.
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the Infrared Thermometer Evaluation Board.
Products that use this Library
- Infrared Thermometer Evaluation Board - MLX90614- A Arduino-compatible evaluation board for the MLX90614.
- Infrared Thermometer - MLX90614 -- The MLX90614 IC itself
- V 1.0.0 - Initial release
This product is open source!
The code is released under the MIT license. See the included LICENSE file for more information.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.