SparkFun gator:log - micro:bit Accessory Board
The gator:log is the perfect data logging tool for your next experiment. With the automation of the data collection process, gone are the days of rushing around with a pen and composition notebook to simultaneously record data and your observations. The gator:log allows a student(s) to focus more on what is happening in the experiment than watching a thermometer or sensor readout.
Instead of using pin connections or requiring soldering, this product provides connection pads for a more kid freindly experience with alligator clips. The design intention of this product is to be used with the gato:bit (v2), and the micro:bit development board.
- /Firmware/Qwiic_OpenLog - The core sketch that runs Qwiic OpenLog
- /Hardware - Eagle design files (.brd, .sch)
- Hookup Guide - Basic hookup guide for the gator:log.
- gator:RTC PXT Package - PXT- package for the MakeCode gator:log extension.
This product is open source!
Please review the LICENSE.md file for license information.
If you have any questions or concerns on licensing, please visit the SparkFun Forum and post a topic. For more general questions related to our gator boards, please visit this section of the forum: Gator Products.
Distributed as-is; no warranty is given.
- Your friends at SparkFun.