Stratumn Core Utilities
Stratumn's open-source utilities to create decentralized applications and networks.
To get started, visit the Stratumn Core website: https://indigocore.org
You need Docker to be able to run the tests. The images
postgres:latest will be run automatically (and pulled from the docker hub if
you don't already have them locally).
go get -u github.com/golang/dep/cmd/dep dep ensure
To manage dependencies, see dep.
Run all tests:
See test coverage in the browser:
Run the linter:
go get -u github.com/golangci/golangci-lint/cmd/golangci-lint make lint
Build tagged docker images:
Releasing a new version
If you want to release a new version of the library, here is what you need to do. You need to install:
You'll need to add your PGP public key to the Stratumn CLI in the pubkey.go file.
Then at the root of the repo:
- Update the CHANGELOG file
- Create a branch named vA.B.x (for example: 0.1.x) from master
- On this new branch, create a VERSION file that contains the version (for example: 0.1.0)
- Set the pre-release flag in PRERELEASE if needed
- Run make release (this will create the tag, build the binaries and the docker images, push the docker images and publish a release on Github)
Copyright 2017 Stratumn SAS. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise noted, the source files are distributed under the Apache License 2.0 found in the LICENSE file.
Third party dependencies included in the vendor directory are distributed under their respective licenses.