How to include Graphvis components into Primefaces
- Checkout last Primefaces version
- Merge sources/src content with primefaces/src (copy sources/src folder into primefaces/src)
- Launch Primefaces build with 'mvn install'
For more information, you can read the Primefaces build documentation http://code.google.com/p/primefaces/wiki/BuildingFromSource
A Primefaces 3.4.1 version built with Graphvis is available in the demo application (WEB_INF/lib)
A basic documentation is provided in the demo application. Online documentation can be found at http://www.sysord.com/Sysord/ressource_graphvis.jsf#composantGraphvis
The demo application contains sources and a war created by Eclipse for Glassfish.
Graphvis Online demos:
- Graphvis client side events and actions
- Graphvis Ajax demo
- Dijkstra on the server side with Graphvis
Graphvis2 Online demos: