This is a higher-level wrapper around
mount() system call for linux.
- Type-safe wrapper, including mount options
- Support of new features such as overlayfs
- Good support of unprivileges user namespaces
- Very detailed error messages, which are helpful for end users
- Bind Mounts
- Pseudo file systems:
- Parser of
- Read-only mounts (remount)
- Support of mount flags throught trait
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (./LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (./LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.