Patch submissions and discussion of particular patches https://lists.tarantool.org/mailman/listinfo/tarantool-patches/
General development discussions https://lists.tarantool.org/mailman/listinfo/tarantool-discussions/
Tarantool is an in-memory database and application server.
Key features of the application server:
- 100% compatible drop-in replacement for Lua 5.1,
based on LuaJIT 2.1.
#!/usr/bin/luain your script.
- full support for Lua modules and a rich set of own modules, including cooperative multitasking, non-blocking I/O, access to external databases, etc
Key features of the database:
- ANSI SQL, including views, joins, referential and check constraints
- MsgPack data format and MsgPack based client-server protocol
- two data engines: 100% in-memory with optional persistence and an own implementation of LSM-tree, to use with large data sets
- multiple index types: HASH, TREE, RTREE, BITSET
- asynchronous master-master replication
- authentication and access control
- the database is just a C extension to the application server and can be turned off
Supported platforms are Linux/x86, FreeBSD/x86 and OpenBSD/x86, Mac OS X.
Tarantool is ideal for data-enriched components of scalable Web architecture: queue servers, caches, stateful Web applications.
To download and install Tarantool as a binary package for your OS, please visit https://tarantool.io/en/download/.
To build Tarantool from source, see detailed instructions in the Tarantool documentation at https://tarantool.io/en/doc/2.1/dev_guide/building_from_source/.
Thank you for your interest in Tarantool!