Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
These are the lastest tutorials for adegenet:
- basics: data handling, basic population genetics, multivariate analysis, IBD, Monmonier
- dapc: introduction to the Discriminant Analysis of Principal Components
- spca: introduction to the spatial Principal Component Analysis
- genomics: introduction to the genlight class for large SNP dataset, DAPC, large SNP data simulations
- strata: introduction to the use of hierarchical clusters with genind and genlight objects.
- snapclust: introduction to snapclust, a fast maximum-likelihood genetic clustering method.