Java access to systemd via D-Bus. Java D-Bus bindings (dbus-java) are required.
This library shall:
- Provide Java access to systemd interfaces via D-Bus (Manager, Unit, Service, Target, etc.)
- Provide adapters for the internals of the dbus-java API in order to
- ease the access to systemds methods and properties
- omit automatic (and low-performance) reflection stuff being done in dbus-java
- provide observer-like patterns for objects along D-Bus signalling
Documentation and instructions how to use this library can be found in the Wiki.
- src/test/resources/suites/auto-systemd.xml (executes all tests)
- src/test/resources/suites/auto.xml (excludes group "requireSystemd")
LGPL v2.1 and AFL 3.0.
These are no "official" Java bindings for systemd via D-Bus. I only work on it if the following requisites are met:
- The kid is sleeping
- My wife is hacking on her medical research topics
- No beers in the fridge