GIT and MSBuild, some what together, kind of....
basic idea is as follows:
- Create a new bare git repo (mkdir ; cd ; git init --bare)
- In the ProjectName folder, create a folder called builds
- Copy the files in the gitHookFiles into the hooks folder
- Run the EXE. it takes a param of the builds folder.
- Create your project as standard. git add the files and add the remote folder. (check the GIT book if your not sure)
- Git push Master
- Once pushed, the EXE should kick off and build your file. it will tell you where the build files live.
- Eventually add email support to tell you where your files can be picked up
- maybe setup building for web packages
- look into using Powershell instead of an EXE to do the work... this might allow for easier modification