Content Generator for Sketch
Content generator allows you quickly create dummy data such as avatars, names, geo location data etc.
Generating dummy text
You can create a custom string by combining any of these options:
- plain text (example: banana)
- random number from range (example: [0-20] )
- random item from an array (example: [banana~apple~grapes] )
An example of a combined string: $[0-999],[10-99] [new~used~old]
Which would result in "$321,34 old" or "$12,75 new"
Generating custom images
In Sketch app use
Plugins\Content Generator\Images\Custom plugin to specify path to your own folder with images
- Download Zip and Extract it to a folder
- In Sketch app
Plugins > Manage Plugins...
- In the Preferences window, click on the cog-wheel icon, and select
Show Plugins Folderfrom the dropdown.
- Place the extracted folder directly to the Plugins folder (nesting might not work atm)
Sketch plugin manager
Installation via Sketch Plugin Manager: In the 'Catalog' tab of the Sketch Plugin Manager window search for 'Content Generator'
- More types of data
- Fetch content directly from different online sources
- Easier extensibility
Feature requests & feedback
Ping me on twitter or follow for updates.
- Open Console app
- Type Sketch In filter box like so
- Run broken plugin
- Submit output of the Console app via Github issues or twitter toghether with the version of your Sketch app
Author Timur Carpeev
Number plugins Liu Liu