Simple Markdown CV / Resume
The original CV template is based on a version by Craig Eley, with a couple of minor modifications to make it run with Pandoc.
- Edit the source file at: /source/cv.md
- Run 'make pdf' in the folder containing the Makefile
- A new PDF will be generated in the /output folder
With Docker compose
If you are not feeling like install pandoc and all tooles.
Heres an docurized way to get the same result as with the make command.
All thats needed to run to create an pdf is:
docker-compose up mdcv-pdf
and the rest:
docker-compose up mdcv-tex
docker-compose up mdcv-docx
docker-compose up mdcv-html
Notes / to do
- Create a list of useful commands
- Create instructions for adding variables, changing style etc.
- Add citation to related projects.