Tony Narlock tony
- San Francisco
- Joined on
- tmuxp 448 tmux session manager in python - json, yaml, python API
- tmux-config 425 Example tmux configuration - screen + vim key-bindings, system stat, cpu load bar.
- awesome-config 97 Example awesome wm configuration. Includes personalization support (personal.vim), theme, polyglot unicode taglists, mpd support.
- salt-states-configs 29 states and formulas for saltstack (debian / ubuntu)
- vim-config 19 VIM 7.3 and 7.4 IDE Example Config
Repositories contributed to
- jeaye/color_coded 347 A vim plugin for libclang-based highlighting in C, C++, ObjC
- emre/kaptan 203 configuration manager in your pocket.
- dotnet/coreclr 4,810 This repo contains the .NET Core runtime, called CoreCLR, and the base library, called mscorlib. It includes the garbage collector, JIT compiler, base .NET data types and many low-level classes.
- docutils-mirror/docutils.github.io 0
- docutils-mirror/docutils 3
Contributions in the last year 1,583 total Jul 7, 2014 – Jul 7, 2015
Longest streak 17 days April 4 – April 20
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 7 commits to tony/tmuxp Jul 1 – Jul 7
- Pushed 5 commits to tony/vim-config Jul 3 – Jul 4
- Pushed 3 commits to tony/.dot-config Jul 1
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #108 Expand environmental variables with curly brackets
- Merged #12 typo in README example
3 Issues reported
- Closed #1204 FreeBSD build error on 10.2-PRERELEASE
- Open #309 FreeBSD tests fail with unlink (affecting downstream packages)
- Open #12 Tests fail on FreeBSD 10