Tony Narlock tony
- San Francisco
- Joined on
- tmuxp 425 tmux session manager in python - json, yaml, python API
- tmux-config 383 Example tmux configuration - screen + vim key-bindings, system stat, cpu load bar.
- awesome-config 96 Example awesome wm configuration. Includes personalization support (personal.vim), theme, polyglot unicode taglists, mpd support.
- salt-states-configs 30 states and formulas for saltstack (debian / ubuntu)
- cookiecutter-pypackage-pythonic 14 Pythonic cookiecutter template for a Python package. See https://github.com/audreyr/cookiecutter.
Repositories contributed to
- jeaye/color_coded 335 A vim plugin for libclang-based highlighting in C, C++, ObjC
- emre/kaptan 201 configuration manager in your pocket.
- dotnet/coreclr 4,631 This repo contains the .NET Core runtime, called CoreCLR, and the base library, called mscorlib. It includes the garbage collector, JIT compiler, base .NET data types and many low-level classes.
- docutils-mirror/docutils.github.io 0
- docutils-mirror/docutils 3
Contributions in the last year 1,383 total May 25, 2014 – May 25, 2015
Longest streak 17 days April 4 – April 20
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 7 commits to tony/tmuxp May 19 – May 23
- Pushed 7 commits to tony/vim-config May 19 – May 22
- Pushed 20 commits to tony/.dot-config May 19 – May 20
- Pushed 18 commits to tony/vcspull May 19 – May 20
3 Issues reported
- Open #106 FreeBSD support and port package
- Closed #139 Why GPL3 for YouCompleteMe and ycmd?
- Open #118 Notice: Klaus is incorporating GPL code from dulwich