- tmuxp 675 tmux session manager and python library
- tmux-config 663 Example tmux configuration - screen + vim key-bindings, system stat, cpu load bar.
- awesome-config 114 Example awesome wm configuration. Includes personalization support (personal.vim), theme, polyglot unicode taglists, mpd support.
- vim-config-framework 49 VIM / Neovim configuration framework
- salt-states-configs 29 states and formulas for saltstack (debian / ubuntu)
Repositories contributed to
- oxygine/oxygine-framework 219 Oxygine is C++ engine and framework for 2D games on iOS, Android, Windows, Linux and Mac
- emre/kaptan 224 configuration manager in your pocket.
- jeaye/color_coded 460 A vim plugin for libclang-based highlighting in C, C++, ObjC
- aseprite/aseprite 1,129 Animated sprite editor & pixel art tool (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
- git-pull/tao-of-tmux 1 Spin-off book for tmuxp's documentation of "The Tao of Tmux"
Contributions in the last year 1,739 total Apr 30, 2015 – Apr 30, 2016
Longest streak 15 days November 29 – December 13
Current streak 2 days April 29 – April 30
- Pushed 2 commits to tony/vcsync Apr 30
- Pushed 1 commit to tony/dot-fonts Apr 29
- Pushed 1 commit to aseprite/aseprite Apr 26
- Pushed 2 commits to tony/.dot-config Apr 26
- Pushed 2 commits to tony/vim-config-framework Apr 25
6 Pull Requests
- Open #634 Add vcspull - mass clone/update projects from vcs
- Open #633 Add tmuxp - tmux session manager
- Open #632 Add kaptan (configuration manager)
- Merged #1097 Update installation instructions for Skia and OS X
- Closed #2489 Allow entering builder class via application init
- Closed #149 Update libsass to fix materializecss crash