- Website - Official Website.
- Homepage - Official homepage.
- GitHub - Official GitHub repository.
- API - Official API docs.
- Playground - Hosted playground where you can experiment with Puppeteer.
- FAQ - Official FAQ.
- DevTools Protocol - Chrome DevTools Protocol API Docs.
- puppeteer-email - Email automation driven by headless chrome.
- puppeteer-email-cli - CLI for email automation driven by headless chrome.
- puppeteer-instagram - Instagram automation driven by headless chrome.
- puppeteer-instagram-cli - CLI for Instagram automation driven by headless chrome.
- puppeteer-github - GitHub automation driven by headless chrome.
- puppeteer-github-cli - CLI for GitHub automation driven by headless chrome.
- docker-puppeteer - Docker image with puppeteer installed.
- puppeteer-explore - Utility library for puppeteer.
- differencify - Library for visual regression testing.
- puppeteer-extra - Wrapper to use stealth mode, custom user prefs, etc.
- puppeteer-render-text - Robust text renderer using headless chrome.
- puppeteer-recorder - Chrome extension that records your browser interactions and generates a Puppeteer script.
- puppeteer-cluster - Cluster management for puppeteer.
- chrome-aws-lambda - Chromium binary compatible with AWS Lambda (kept up to date with puppeteer).
Rendering and web scraping
- headless-chrome-crawler - Distributed crawler powered by Headless Chrome.
- decktape - PDF exporter for HTML presentation frameworks.
- Puppetron - Demo site that shows how to use Puppeteer and Headless Chrome to render pages. Inspired by GoogleChrome/rendertron.
- puppeteer-renderer - Generic web page renderer.
- ReedD/crawler - BFS site crawler.
- pupperender - Express middleware that renders PWAs for bots using puppeteer.
- prerenderer - Framework-agnostic prerendering for sites and SPAs.
- Apify SDK - Scalable web crawling and scraping library.
- webgif - Easily generate animated GIFs from websites.
- whatspup - WhatsApp chat from commandline/console/cli.
- Wbot - Configurable Whatsapp auto reply bot.
- jest-puppeteer - Run your tests using Jest & Puppeteer.
- mocha-headless-chrome - Run client-side mocha tests in the command line through Puppeteer.
- angular-puppeteer-demo - Demos how to use Puppeteer in Karma.
- expect-puppeteer - Assertion library for Puppeteer.
- storybook-chrome-screenshot - Storybook addon to save screenshots of your stories via puppeteer.
- e2e - End-to-end testing.
- rize - High-level, fluent and chainable API provided library for puppeteer.
- mochify - TDD with Browserify, Mocha, Headless Chrome and WebDriver.
- tupe - A generic unit-testing runner for front-end.
- puppetry - Scriptless E2E test automation tool.
- Puppeteer Sandbox - Puppeteer sandbox environment as a service. Runs Puppeteer scripts and allows saving and embedding them in external sites and markdown files.
- checkly - Monitoring SaaS that uses Puppeteer to check availability and correctness of web pages and apps.
- url-to-pdf-api - Web page PDF rendering done right. Self-hosted service for rendering.
- browserless - Headless Chrome as a service letting you execute Puppeteer scripts remotely.
- Official examples - Quality examples as part of the official puppeteer repo.
- Official use case-driven examples - More complex, high quality, use case-driven examples.
- puppeteer-examples - Quality examples for real life use cases such as scraping web pages and common login scenarios.
- puppeteer-samples - Misc examples.
- daily-signin - Signin and control various chinese sites.
- linkedin-autoaccept - Auto-accept invitations on linkedin.
- instagram-get-images - Instagram image scraper.
- puppeteer-deep - Demos on crawling, UI automation, trace API and so on.
- Headless Chrome: an answer to server-side rendering JS sites - By a member of the Google headless chrome team.
- Getting started with Puppeteer and Chrome Headless for Web Scraping - Excellent article detailing how to automate GitHub login and scraping.
- Chromeless, Chrominator, Chromy, Navalia, Lambdium, GhostJS, AutoGCD - Alternative Headless Chrome Projects.
- What's the difference between Chromium and Chrome?
- NodeJs Scraping with Puppeteer - IMDB Scraping example.
- puppeteer-sharp - Port of Puppeteer to .NET.
- foxr - Node.js API to control Firefox.
- pyppeteer - Unofficial Python port of Puppeteer.
- capybara-chrome – Unofficial Ruby port of Puppeteer.
Contributions welcome! Please read the contributing guideline first.
To the extent possible under law, Travis Fischer has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.