Join GitHub today
Here is a plugin to create holes along selected block of code. The plugin avoids G0 rapid movement and all movement with same Z (it makes little sense to pile holes one over the other). Then it calculates the length of the path and makes holes at fixed distance. The remaining space is equally distributed at the begining and end of the path. Elaborated blocks are disabled after the process.
It works also with G2/G3 arcs
- Distance between holes : is the distance from the center of one hole to the next one.
- Target depth : is the Z depth to reach.
- Peck : is the distance drilled before exiting to clean the hole of chips. If 0 the hole is drilled in one pass.
- Dwell time : is a waiting time at the bottom of the hole. This increase the accuracy of the hole depth.
- Use anchor : use only the anchor points for the holes