Run PHP Code
This script gives you the ability to quickly test snippets of PHP code locally. A local apache server is required.
- Create a folder called php or similar in your www folder.
- Extract the Run PHP Code files into it.
- Bookmark the URL for easy access.
- Bonus points for cloning the repository instead and pulling once in a while.
- If you get a blank screen you are probably not accessing Run PHP Code from 127.0.0.1. This is a security feature. Add your IP address to line 13 of index.php.
This application is meant to be run locally and should not be made publicly accessible.
- Ace code editor
- Import gists from GitHub
- Import pastes from PasteBin and Pastie
- Run code in the same window or a separate window
- Pressing Ctrl-Enter will run your code.
- Ace supports multiple cursors, just hold ctrl and click where you want your cursors.
- This app comes with Font Awesome, so you can use the icons in your code. Simply include the css file:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/font-awesome.min.css">