- Start the application:
- Go to localhost:8080 to see:
- Read your app's source code at src/api/service.clj. Explore the docs of functions that define routes and responses.
- Run your app's tests with
lein test. Read the tests at test/api/service_test.clj.
- Learn more! See the Links section below.
To configure logging see config/logback.xml. By default, the app logs to stdout and logs/. To learn more about configuring Logback, read its documentation.
- Start a new REPL:
- Start your service in dev-mode:
(def dev-serv (run-dev))
- Connect your editor to the running REPL session. Re-evaluated code will be seen immediately in the service.
Docker container support
- Configure your service to accept incoming connections (edit service.clj and add ::http/host "0.0.0.0" )
- Build an uberjar of your service:
- Build a Docker image:
sudo docker build -t api .
- Run your Docker image:
docker run -p 8080:8080 api
- Build and run your image:
capstan run -f "8080:8080"
Once the image it built, it's cached. To delete the image and build a new one:
capstan rmi api; capstan build