We are currently in the development phase of
v2, which is published at npm under
developtag. Latest stable version is
1.0.0-rc.4and is published to npm under tag
react-router-navigation provides tools to navigate between multiple screens with navigators or tab views. This library is based on
- Just an add-on to
- Declarative composability
- Allow you to call transitions anywhere in your code with simple components
- Dynamic Routing
- URL Driven Development
- Easy-to-use navigation solution using
- Tab Bar Support using
- Cross-platform (iOS, Android and Web)
- First class deep linking support
- Nested Navigators
- Fully-tested & strictly-typed
- TypeScript support
💻 How to use
Install as project dependency:
$ yarn add react-router react-router-native react-router-navigation
Now you can use React Router Navigation to navigate between your screens:
<Navigation />handles the transition between different scenes in your app.
<Tabs />make it easy to explore and switch between different views.
<BottomNavigation />make it easy to explore and switch between top-level views in a single tap.
- Works great with React Native web. Getting started
- And some performance tips
Want to hack on
react-router-navigation? Awesome! We welcome contributions from anyone and everyone.
- Fork this repository to your own GitHub account and then clone it to your local device
- Install dependencies using Yarn:
- Ensure that the tests are passing using
- Send a pull request
Remember to add tests for your change if possible. ️
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch on Twitter @Leo_LeBras or open an issue.