Integrate the elasticsearch library into Rails.
class Blog < ActiveRecord::Base elastic_searchable end results = Blog.search 'foo'
- fast. fast! FAST! 30% faster than rubberband on average.
- active record callbacks automatically keep search index up to date as your data changes
- out of the box background indexing of data using backgrounded. Don't lock up a foreground process waiting on a background job!
- integrates with will_paginate library for easy pagination of search results
# Bundler Gemfile gem 'elastic_searchable'
# config/initializers/elastic_searchable.rb # (optional) customize elasticsearch host # default is localhost:9200 ElasticSearchable.base_uri = 'server:9200'
- Fork the project
- Fix the issue
- Add unit tests
- Submit pull request on github
See CONTRIBUTORS.txt for list of project contributors
Copyright (c) 2011 Socialcast, Inc. See LICENSE.txt for further details.