Join 750,000+ Sites. No Code. Easily Create Future-Proof Websites
✏️ 📰 🚀 👉Get Started 📚View the documentation 💬Chat with the Wowchemy community or Hugo community 🐦Twitter: @wowchemy @GeorgeCushen #MadeWithWowchemy 💡Request a feature or report a bug for Wowchemy ⬆️Updating Wowchemy? View the Update Guide and Release Notes
Crowd-funded open-source software
To help us develop this template and software sustainably under the MIT license, we ask all individuals and businesses that use it to help support its ongoing maintenance and development via sponsorship.
- Hugo Academic CLI: Automatically import academic publications from BibTeX
- Awesome Hugo: Scripts to help migrate content to new versions of Hugo
- Page builder - Create anything with widgets and elements
- Edit any type of content - Blog posts, publications, talks, slides, projects, and more!
- Create content in Markdown, Jupyter, or RStudio
- Plugin System - Fully customizable color and font themes
- Display Code and Math - Code highlighting and LaTeX math supported
- Integrations - Google Analytics, Disqus commenting, Maps, Contact Forms, and more!
- Beautiful Site - Simple and refreshing one page design
- Industry-Leading SEO - Help get your website found on search engines and social media
- Media Galleries - Display your images and videos with captions in a customizable gallery
- Mobile Friendly - Look amazing on every screen with a mobile friendly version of your site
- Multi-language - 34+ language packs including English, 中文, and Português
- Multi-user - Each author gets their own profile page
- Privacy Pack - Assists with GDPR
- Stand Out - Bring your site to life with animation, parallax backgrounds, and scroll effects
- One-Click Deployment - No servers. No databases. Only files.
Wowchemy comes with automatic day (light) and night (dark) mode built-in. Alternatively, click the moon icon in the top right of one of the Demos to set your preferred mode!
Choose a stunning theme for your site and customize it to your liking:
The Future of Technical Content Writing
Join the community
Copyright 2016-present George Cushen.
Released under the MIT license.