writeas-cli / wf-cli
Command line utility for publishing to Write.as and any other WriteFreely instance. Works on Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Authenticate with a Write.as / WriteFreely account
- Publish anonymous posts or drafts to Write.as or WriteFreely, respectively
- A stable, easy back-end for your GUI app or desktop-based workflow
- Compatible with the Write.as Tor hidden service
- Update and delete posts
- Fetch any post by ID
- ...and more, depending on which client you're using (see respective READMEs for more)
The easiest way to get the CLI is to download a pre-built executable for your OS.
Get the latest version for your operating system as a standalone executable.
See the writeas-cli README
See the wf-cli README
See full usage documentation on our writeas-cli User Guide.
See full usage documentation on our wf-cli User Guide.
Contributing to the CLI
For a complete guide to contributing, see the Contribution Guide.
We welcome any kind of contributions including documentation, organizational improvements, tutorials, bug reports, feature requests, new features, answering questions, etc.
We're available on several channels, and prefer our forum for project discussion. Please don't use the GitHub issue tracker to ask questions.
If you believe you have found a bug in the CLI or its documentation, file an issue on this repo. If you're not sure if it's a bug or not, reach out to us in one way or another. Be sure to provide the version of the CLI (with
writeas --version or
wf --version) in your report.