Xarray Example Notebooks
This repository includes easy-to-run example notebooks for Xarray. They are intended to be educational and give users a start on common workflows.
They should be easy to run locally if you download this repository. They are also available on the cloud by clicking on the link below:
This repository is a great opportunity to start contributing to Xarray. Please note that examples submitted to this repository should follow these guidelines:
- Run top-to-bottom without intervention from the user
- Not require external data sources that may disappear over time (external data sources that are highly unlikely to disappear are fine)
- Not be resource intensive, and should run within 2GB of memory
- Be clear and contain enough prose to explain the topic at hand
- Be concise and limited to one or two topics, such that a reader can get through the example within a few minutes of reading
- Be of general relevance to Xarray users, and so not too specific on a particular problem or use case.
Note: Some of the content in this repository came from a similar projects: https://github.com/dask/dask-tutorial