Welcome to XEL!
XEL is a decentralized supercomputer based on cryptography and blockchain technology.
XEL CORE / XELINE IS OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE RUNNING ON THE MAIN-NET BUT IS STILL CONSIDERED "BETA" AND MAY CONTAIN BUGS, SOME OF WHICH MAY HAVE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. WE THEREFORE DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE OR OF ANY DERIVATIVE WORK. USE THE SOFTWARE AND THE INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE AT OUR OWN RISK.
Run XEL Computation Wallet from binaries (recommended for desktops)
Run XEL Computation Wallet from docker installer (recommended for servers)
Run XEL Computation Wallet from sources (recommended for advanced users)
- Oracle Java 8 : https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html
- Maven : https://maven.apache.org/install.html
clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/xel-software/xel-computation-wallet cd xel-computation-wallet
start from the command line:
wait for the JavaFX wallet window to open on platforms without JavaFX, open http://localhost:17876/ in a browser
- we love pull requests
- we love issues (resolved ones actually ;-) )
- in any case, make sure you leave your ideas
- assist others on the issue tracker
- review existing code and pull requests
Troubleshooting (XEL Reference Software)
- UI Errors or Stacktraces?
- report on github
- on discord : https://discord.gg/5YhuSzd