Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
- This scope does not require AISP or PISP enrolment in the Open Banking Directory
- The latest Open Data API specification can be found in the Open Banking wiki.
Access Open Data:
- See the documentation on how to get started.
- Once you are registered in the dashboard, create your application.
- Add an institution from the Live tab to your application that has the appropriate feature, such as
OPEN_DATA_PERSONAL_CURRENT_ACCOUNTS. Note: there is no requirement for credentials to access Open Data as these are currently unauthorised calls.
You can test your application using one of these options:
- To test with a simulated application, launch the Simulator from the dashboard.
- Download the Postman collection from your application screen in the dashboard and import it as a new collection in Postman.
Follow the instructions below👇 to access specific open data scope.
Personal Current Account (PCA)
GET method on institution open data ATM endpoint to get real-time data feed.
Note: This payload has been enhanced with a
mapServiceLinks object in the response. This field contains Google, Bing and Here Maps URLs for the ATM location.
How to find
- Postman: GET All Institutions using the
- Dashboard: Check the id of your chosen institution