Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Almost there with all the Mojave stuff
- Finally gotten rid of the wrapper script. Meld binary now works without a wrapper. This should fix a number of bugs as well as allowing meld/git integration to be seamless.
- Mojave theme update.
- Some work on fontconfig/fonts. Still crashes on some fonts, but we're getting there.
- Really fix the GTK spinner
- Meld starts in front
- Meld shows gtk spinner when busy
- Base environment optimization
I still need to figure out some bugs. But things are looking nice at this point.
This is a bug fix release. Hopefully we've got most of the annoying issues gone.
- Changed the wrapper script to an AppleScript. This seems to be useful for the issue preventing Meld from starting up.
- Environment (python, gtk, gdk, glib, etc..) all recompiled with -O2 optimization
- py2app option no_chdir added. This helps in the command line argument passing when using relative paths.
If this build passes initial testing, I'll make it the official release on the website until I get more time to fix the font selection issues that some users have been also having.
This release adds tons of features. It is thus a bit "beta"
- Upstream update to meld master (3.19.2)
- Now uses built-in python3
- Core build dependencies updated to latest that jhbuild offers. (newer GTK)
- Adds support for Mojave Dark theme
- Much smaller in size
- Seems to solve the saved-state issues that faced people using previous version of Meld for OSX made for High Sierra
This release provides latest meld from master. This build should work on Mac OSX High Sierra.
- It now uses newer base toolchain (updated GTK/GDK/Glib/etc..)
- GDK rendering switched to default (should use hardware acceleration where available)
- Meld now requires Python 3.3. Build bundles Python 3.6.1 and dependencies for Meld
- Package size is now much smaller.
- Upstream sync
- Better handling of command line (thanks nickie)
- Initial support for localization on OSX (disabled for now, though)
- Updated build system
- Meld now figures out most of the environment on its own
- Updating to new wrapper script - now a Python script. We no longer need other wrappers to run from command line, I hope..
- Updating to latest upstream