IRremote Arduino Library
This library enables you to send and receive using infra-red signals on an Arduino.
Tutorials and more information will be made available on the official homepage.
Version - 2.2.1
- Navigate to the Releases page.
- Download the latest release.
- Extract the zip file
- Move the "IRremote" folder that has been extracted to your libraries directory.
- Make sure to delete Arduino_Root/libraries/RobotIRremote. Where Arduino_Root refers to the install directory of Arduino. The library RobotIRremote has similar definitions to IRremote and causes errors.
- Arduino Uno / Mega / Leonardo / Duemilanove / Diecimila / LilyPad / Mini / Fio / Nano etc.
- Teensy 1.0 / 1.0++ / 2.0 / 2++ / 3.0 / 3.1 / Teensy-LC; Credits: @PaulStoffregen (Teensy Team)
- ATmega8, 48, 88, 168, 328
- ATmega8535, 16, 32, 164, 324, 644, 1284,
- ATmega64, 128
- ATtiny 84 / 85
We are open to suggestions for adding support to new boards, however we highly recommend you contact your supplier first and ask them to provide support from their side.
|Atmega32u4||5, 9, 13||1, 3, 4|
|ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega168, ATmega328||3, 9||1, 2|
|ATmega1284||13, 14, 6||1, 2, 3|
|ATmega164, ATmega324, ATmega644||13, 14||1, 2|
|ATmega8535 ATmega16, ATmega32||13||1|
|ATmega1280, ATmega2560||5, 6, 9, 11, 46||1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|Teensy 2.0||9, 10, 14||1, 3, 4_HS|
|Teensy++ 1.0 / 2.0||1, 16, 25||1, 2, 3|
|Teensy 3.0 / 3.1||5||CMT|
The table above lists the currently supported timers and corresponding send pins, many of these can have additional pins opened up and we are open to requests if a need arises for other pins.
- TODO (Check examples for now)
If you want to contribute to this project:
- Report bugs and errors
- Ask for enhancements
- Create issues and pull requests
- Tell other people about this library
- Contribute new protocols
Check here for some guidelines.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please only email me if it is more appropriate than creating an Issue / PR. I will not respond to requests for adding support for particular boards, unless of course you are the creator of the board and would like to cooperate on the project. I will also ignore any emails asking me to tell you how to implement your ideas. However, if you have a private inquiry that you would only apply to you and you would prefer it to be via email, by all means.
Copyright 2009-2012 Ken Shirriff