IRremote Arduino Library
This library enables you to send and receive using infra-red signals on an Arduino.
Check here for tutorials and more information.
Version - 2.01
- Navigate to the Releases page.
- Download the latest release.
- Extract the zip file
- Move the "IRremote" folder that has been extracted to your libraries directory.
- Make sure to delete Arduino_Root/libraries/RobotIRRemote. Where Arduino_Root refers to the install directory of Arduino. The library RobotIRRemote has similar definitions to IRremote and causes errors.
- TODO (Check examples for now)
If you want to contribute to this project:
- Report bugs and errors
- Ask for enhancements
- Create issues and pull requests
- Tell other people about this library
- Contribute new protocols
Copyright 2009-2012 Ken Shirriff