zentity is an Elasticsearch plugin for entity resolution.
zentity aims to be:
- Simple - Entity resolution is hard. zentity makes it easy.
- Fast - Get results in real-time. From milliseconds to low seconds.
- Generic - Resolve anything. People, companies, locations, sessions, and more.
- Transitive - Resolve over multiple hops. Recursion finds dynamic identities.
- Multi-source - Resolve over multiple indices with disparate mappings.
- Accommodating - Operate on data as it exists. No changing or reindexing data.
- Logical - Logic is easier to read, troubleshoot, and optimize than statistics.
- 100% Elasticsearch - Elasticsearch is a great foundation for entity resolution.
Documentation is hosted at https://zentity.io/docs
Once you have installed Elasticsearch, you can install zentity from a remote URL or a local file.
- Browse the releases.
- Find a release that matches your version of Elasticsearch. Copy the name of the .zip file.
- Install the plugin using the
elasticsearch-pluginscript that comes with Elasticsearch.
elasticsearch-plugin install https://zentity.io/releases/zentity-1.6.0-elasticsearch-7.6.2.zip
Read the installation docs for more details.
This software is licensed under the Apache License, version 2 ("ALv2"), quoted below. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.