Contentify CMS - v3.0
Contentify is an esports CMS based on the PHP framework Laravel 5.5. Build your gaming website with a modern CMS.
- Technologically advanced gaming CMS
- High quality code and documentation
- Based upon the most popular PHP framework
- Ready for mobile devices
- Easy to use but yet powerful
- Free and open source
- Tons of features
Get the production version
Download it here: 3.0
To install Contentify please follow the instructions in the wiki.
Get the developer version
Clone this repository via git and switch to the
3.0 branch. Via console, go to the Contentify directory and run
php composer.phar install. Then follow the instructions in the wiki.
To update from v2.6 to 3.0:
- Make a backup of your files and your database!
- Clear the cache by running
php artisan cache:clearvia console or deleting all files and folders in
- Delete these folders in the current Contentify installation:
- Download the files for the update and copy & paste them into the Contentify folder. Replace existing files.
- Please ensure that the
public/uploads/newsfolder exists. If it does not, please create it.
- If you made changes to the config files in the
configfolder, you have to re-apply them
- Now run the updater script via console with
php <contentify>/public/update.phpor via browser with
- URL: demo.contentify.org
The server resets (database, uploaded files and cache) twice per hour.
NOTE: The demo website is running with Contentify 3.0.
Contributions welcome! Learn more...