Contentify CMS - v2.6
Contentify is an esports CMS based on the PHP framework Laravel 5.4. Build your gaming website with a modern CMS.
Get the production version
Download it here: 2.6
To install Contentify please follow the instructions in the wiki.
Get the developer version
Clone this repository (
2.6 branch) via git. Via console, switch to the Contentify directory and run
php composer.phar install.
Then follow the instructions in the wiki.
To update from v2.5 to 2.6:
- Make a backup of your files and your database!
- Clear the cache by running
php artisan cache:clearvia console or deleting all files and folders in
- Delete these folders in the current Contentify installation:
- Download the files for the update and copy & paste them into the Contentify folder. Replace existing files.
- If you made changes to the config files in the
configfolder, you have to re-apply them
- Now run the updater script via console with
php <contentify>/public/update.phpor via browser with
- URL: demo.contentify.org
The server resets (database, uploaded files and cache) twice per hour.
NOTE: The demo website is running with Contentify 2.0 Beta.
Contributions welcome! Create an issue right here on GitHub whenever you spot a bug. If you have a solution that fixes the bug, create a fork, commit your changes and then create a pull request. Especially do not hesitate to create a pull request for new features.
PHP Coding style
Contentify follows the PSR-2 Coding Style Guide with these exceptions:
- All PHP files MUST NOT end with a single blank line.
- The last case segment of a
switchstructure CAN have a
breakkeyword. (But usually, we omit it.)
- Closures MUST NOT be declared with a space after the