A multisite authentication plugin for handling logins, signups, password resets, activation account auth components all in one site
Multisite Auth is a plugin you can use to handle all the authentication and account componenets under the same site/blog. You can create a custom blog for the authentication, say for instance
accounts.mynetwork.com, and all the other sites and blogs (including the parent main one) will be redirected to this auth site to process the following:
- Account login
- Account logout
- Password reset and reset email
- User registrations with blogs
- Account activations
- Google reCaptcha for handling spam.
- MailChimp to opt-in users to your mailing list(s) easily from signup forms.
- Zero Spam to eliminate spam signups with no captchas or annoying tests.
- Google Authenticator implementing Google Authenticator for your WordPress blog.
This plugin is recently released so we will be working on more addons and implementations as soon as possible.
TODO: more documentation.