Pressure² for Steam
Pressure² is a blend of beauty and function. Every part of Steam has been carefully considered and reworked to create the most fluid and wonderful experience possible, by blending Google's Material Design concepts with added flair Steam can finally sit at the adult table and stop sticking crayons up its nose.
To view a preview of the skin visit www.pressureforsteam.com
Downloading and Installing
- Download the latest release.
- Extract the ZIP and move the folder to:
- Windows: the
Program Files (x86)/Steam/skinsfolder, or your Steam install directory if different.
- Mac: right-click
show package contentsthen go to -
- Linux: the
- Ubuntu: the
- Windows: the
- Open the folder
fontsfound inside the Pressure² folder, and for the files in here:
- Windows: Right-Click the font files and choose "Install".
- Mac: Double-Click each font file then click "Install".
- Linux: Manually install the font by copying it to either
~./fontsand then run the terminal command
- Open your Steam Settings Window. Navigate to Interface on the left, and locate the option "Select the skin you wish Steam to use" and choose Pressure².
- After choosing Pressure² as your Steam skin, hit OK in Settings, you will be prompted to restart Steam. Restart Steam.
- You're good to go, captain. Welcome to your new Steam experience. Enjoy.
The easiest way to keep up-to-date with Pressure² is to join the Steam Community Group. Any new releases will be announced there.
View the list of frequently asked questions... Occasionally some even have answers.