This project was generated with Angular CLI version 6.1.3.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
--prod flag for a production build.
Default configuration settings
Web interface username:
Web interface password:
Stakebox installation instructions
- Flash the image to a microsd card using a program like Etcher.
- Make sure the ODroid is set to SD card mode (there is a small switch you need to flick).
- Insert the microsd card into your Odroid and boot it up.
- Plug in an ethernet cable for internet access
Find the IP address of the stakebox
- Connect the stakebox to a monitor and keyboard.
- In terminal type
ifconfigand press enter.
- Find your inet addr (eg.
- Write this down as you will need it to Log in to the stakebox
- On your computer (not the stakebox), open your web browser and visit
/loginat the ip address of the Stakebox, e.g.
https://192.168.1.99/login(make sure you use
- Accept the security certificates (there will be two of them).
- Log in using the default username and password (
- After logging in we reccomend that you encrypt your wallet and change the username and password for the web interface
How to encrypt your wallet
On the home page of the Stakebox in the first widget on the page
Wallet Status will be a button that says
Click that and follow the instructions.
How to change the web interface password
Go to the Settings page and look for the
Change User Login widget.
If you want to change things like the root password of the stakebox or your RPC username/password you will need to SSH into the stakebox and change these things manually for now.