The GTFS Realtime Connector for ArcGIS GeoEvent Server allows you to configure GeoEvent Server to receive raw data in the GTFS Realtime format.
- GTFSRealtime Inbound Adapter
Building the source code:
- Make sure Maven and ArcGIS GeoEvent Server SDK are installed on your machine.
- Run 'mvn install -Dcontact.address=[YourContactEmailAddress]'
Installing the built jar files:
- Copy the *.jar files under the 'target' sub-folder(s) into the [ArcGIS-GeoEvent-Server-Install-Directory]/deploy folder.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server.
- ArcGIS GeoEvent Server SDK.
- Java JDK 1.8 or greater.
Find a bug or want to request a new feature? Please let us know by submitting an issue.
Esri welcomes contributions from anyone and everyone. Please see our guidelines for contributing.
Copyright 2017 Esri
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
A copy of the license is available in the repository's license.txt file.