ExtCore Framework 4.0.0 Sample Web Application That Uses Events
ExtCore is free, open source and cross-platform framework for creating modular and extendable web applications based on ASP.NET Core. It is built using the best and the most modern tools and languages (Visual Studio 2017, C# etc). Join our team!
This is the ExtCore framework sample simplest web application.
- set the correct project path in the
SomeActionEventHandler2classes of the
- rebuild the solution;
- copy the extensions DLL files into the Extensions folder of the main web application (this folder doesn’t exist by default, so you need to create it in the web application root or specify another location in the appsettings.json file; also you may just add direct dependencies to the main web application project instead, but it is not so interesting);
- run the main web application and then check the created log file.
- Full-featured ExtCore 4.0.0 framework sample web application;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample simplest web application;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample MVC web application;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample web application that uses file storage;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample web application that uses a database;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample web application that uses Identity;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample web application with modular UI;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 advanced sample web application with modular UI;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 advanced sample accounting web application;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample web application that registers a service inside the extension;
- ExtCore framework 4.0.0 sample API web application.
You can also download our ready to use full-featured sample. It contains everything you need to run ExtCore-based web application from Visual Studio 2017, including SQLite database with the test data.
We have written several tutorials to help you start developing your ExtCore-based web applications.
Please take a look at Platformus on GitHub. It is CMS built on ExtCore framework with more than 10 extensions and 80 projects.
Sources on GitHub: https://github.com/ExtCore/ExtCore