A non-exhaustive list of open source clock faces, applications and modules from the community. Please make a PR request to add yours in the list. The end goal is to provide inspiration and code examples for developers and hopefully give some visibility to your masterpiece.
All repositories are listed in alphabetical order within each category. Please add your clock face, app, game, module or example in the same format as below. Only open source code will be listed here.
Note that Fitbit isn't responsible for the projects listed below.
- AcidClock by Anton H. - stats-heavy and customizable clock face.
- AND v1 by Ahsan Nabi Dar - Stats Heavy customizable clock face.
- AND v2 by Ahsan Nabi Dar - Time focused stats Heavy customizable clock face.
- Arcular by reverseloop - Simple and clear analog clock face for Ionic and Versa models.
- Borderlands by Le-Roux Enslin - A Watchface based on the UI of the PC game Borderlands 2
- Brick Face by Tshiamo Bhuda - Simple clock face inspired by the classic green/black monochromatic LED screen, all themed in a Brick style (Brick Game)
- ClearBeam by Sam - Clear watchface with heartrate-display and four progress-beams for steps, burned calories, elevation and active minutes.
- Cliff Star by Jon Barlow - Cinematic clock face example for Fitbit OS.
- Colorful Face by Mayer Studios - Simple fitbitOS clockface that shows you how to use weather, HR, activity, and background images.
- Darkface by Jérémie Corpinot - Minimalistic dark clockface with bold/light typography
- Doge Watch by Tyler Leonhardt - such time. very watchface. wow.
- Dual by Edin Bajrambasic - based on Fitbit's "Stats" clock face design. Add a clock for different time zone. Fitbit Ionic only.
- ElegantClock by Allyann @ Baydevelopments - Elegant clockface for Fitbit OS
- Feels by Jérémie Corpinot - A weather clock face
- fitbit_C64 by Edward Patel - Retro clock face for Fitbit watch OS
- FitbitArcs by robro - A simple and circular watch face for Fitbit OS.
- Fitbit-Clock-Face by J Snow - Fitbit Clock Face
- fitbit-minimalist-clock-face by Chandan Veerabhadrappa - A minimalistic clock-face for the new Fitbit Ionic.
- FlashRing by Sam - Watchface with big clock, localised date and display of the current heartrate, steps, burned calories, elevation gain and active minutes.
- ForecastTime by Chris Spooner - A weather only version of Kearsarge Time. It includes two subscreens for the day's stats and 3 day forecast using Grégoire's weather api.
- Goal Rings by Eric Blohm - Stats-heavy with rings to show progress towards each activity goal. For Fitbit Versa
- Kearsarge-Time by Chris Spooner - A Watchface for Ionic and Versa that shows the current period and time remaining for Kearsarge High School. It includes two subscreens for the day's stats and the day's schedule. Code is written to be easily adapted for other schedules by editing Schedule.js. When not in school it now shows the weather and 3 day forecast using Grégoire's weather api.
- Luxury Clean by Ty Daniel Smith - A simplistic yet classic design, similar to that featured on timeless luxury watches.
- Medical Professional by mmk0083 - Simple analog clock for easily taking vitals. Tap the device screen to lock the screen on. Tap again to restore auto-off. Also includes a night-mode that shifts color during specified hours.
- Metrix by Jérémie Corpinot - A metrics clock face
- Mock Hermes Watch by sakebook - Fitbit Clock Face like a Apple Watch Hermès
- Moment by Ram - Fitbit ClockFace showing live count of seconds lived so far - to inspire 'living in moment'.
- MStyleDigital by Mihai Babusca - Simple digital watchface (uses basic UI elements: image, label, rect)
- Overview by Chris Blyth - A stats heavy face inclusing on wrist detection and lots of customisable options.
- PomodoroClock by John Liu - A Clockface that has a integrated Pomodoro timer, for you to Pomodoro anything at anytime.
- Poupinounours' Clock by François-Xavier Mauricard - Customized Fitbit OS Clock Face compatible with Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa.
- Really Basic by Giampaolo Frello - Really basic clockface with lots of comments to be able to understand the minimum components needed to build a digital clockface
- RoksbotTime by Chris Spooner - A very basic image based watchface for FIRST Robotics Team 1247; Roksbot!
- Roni by Chris Perko - Basic digital watchface that includes example of color settings on the companion, and touch to toggle between heartrate and step count.
- Schmancy by Terry Yuen - Analog watchface with customizable background image
- Snowflake by Mihai Babusca - Digital animated watchface simulating a snowing effect
- StripesTime by Chris Spooner - A automotive themed watchface with tach representing relative heart rate.
- Terminal by JD Hartley - Fitbit clock face styled to match a terminal session in a Unix environment.
- TH3 by Terry Yuen - Simple analog watchface with pill shaped hands for readability
- Air Quality by Edin Bajrambasic - See air quality reports from 10k monitoring stations around the world.
- Authenticator by Laura Barber - Receive two-factor authentication codes on your Fitbit Versa!
- Bail Out! by Mark Smith - Press a button on your Ionic and have your phone ring (to get out of bad dates)! A silly Ionic app with a companion app and the Nexmo Voice API. There's also a blog post explaining how it works.
- Barcodes by Terry Yuen - Store barcodes on the Ionic for convenient access
- Flashlight by Chris Spooner - A basic flashlight for Fitbit Ionic
- Geolocator by Sergio Morchón Poveda - Fitbit GPS based app to store locations and orientate yourself
- GetThere by Pavel Risenberg, Maksim Asichka - Get There lets you check driving time to your favorite destinations with respect to current traffic conditions using Google and Bing Maps API. Note, Google and Microsoft API terms of services should be acknoledged for any public use.
- Habitica by Taylor Ramzel - An app that leverages the Habitica API to update your tasks from your Fitbit.
- KP-Sales by COSS - Fitbit Ionic app for tracking your KPay sales combined with a fancy clock.
- Map by Terry Yuen - Shows a panable and zoomable map of your current location using the HERE platform
- Pomodoro by John Liu - The Pomodoro timer. This is an app version of the PomodoroClock, which only has basic functions.
- RPN Calculator by Dan Tilden - An RPN calculator for Fitbit!
- Run Goal by Ken Caron - Displays your weekly running activity. Mildly typescript enhanced, uses Web API, settings, refreshes your access tokens, leverages the File Transfer API for communication.
- Schedule by Eana Hufwe — A schedule/agenda viewer for Fitbit OS 2. Supports Google Calendar and planning to add more.
- Send Message by Peter Summers - An HTTP/HTTPS client supporting GET and POST requests.
- SUP by Patrick Federi - Log your Stand Up Paddling activities with a lot of ideas in the pipeline. Help appreciated. The application uses the Exercise API added in Fitbit OS 3.0
- Timer by Terry Yuen - One swipe set-and-start egg timer app with minutes granularity
- Water Logged by Tyler Leonhardt - Log your water consumption at your wrist on your Fitbit Ionic!
- WeatherCast by Chris Spooner - A Weather and forcast app using scrollview and a modified version of Grégoire Sage's weather API
- Week Number by Ian Savchenko - A small app that shows you current and past/upcoming ISO week number. Has touch gestures handling and animations.
- Yoga by Ram Dayal Vaishnav - 15 minutes Pranayam package for healthier you.
- TweetFit by Qichuan ZHANG - A Twitter client app for Fitbit OS
- Jacadi by Grégoire Sage - Jacadi game for Fitbit Ionic
- Fitbit ASAP by David Jones - Send peer messages without worrying about connection state.
- Fitbit Google Analytics by David Jones - Integrate Google Analytics with just a few lines of code.
- Fitbit Schedule by David Jones - Schedule persistent recurring and non-recurring events.
- Fitbit SDK Types by Sergio Morchón Poveda - Fitbit TypeScript definitions for your projects.
- Font Metrics module for Fitbit OS by James Bernsen - Measures pixel width of text elements
- Ionic Views by Vlad Balin - microframework with an implementation of the view/subview pattern in BackboneJS style.
- K·pay merchant API module by Kristof Verpoorten - module to retrieve your sales data using the K·pay merchant API.
- MeterWidget by Peter Magnusson - Some simple round meters using arcs and grayscale magic with js helpers.
- Realistic HRM animation by Kristof Verpoorten - Shows an HR animation in the same frequency as the user's heartrate when the display is on. Disables the animation and icon when the watch is taken off.
- Weather module for Fitbit OS by Grégoire Sage - Weather module for Fitbit OS
- Altimeter by Team Fitbit - Fitbit SDK example application which simulates an altimeter using the Barometer sensor.
- Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) by Thomas Sarlandie - Fitbit SDK example application which downloads real-time BART data and show upcoming trains for a station of your choice.
- Communications Demo by Sam Machin - Example app for the Fitbit Ionic showing Messaging and Fetch to a basic WebAPI.
- Haptics Demo by Adi Roiban - Feel the availalbe vibration patterns in Fitbit OS.
- HR Meter by Team Fitbit - Fitbit SDK example application which displays readings from the Heart Rate sensor.
- IFTTT Web Service Demo by Jon Barlow - Fitbit SDK example which demonstrates how to call a web service (REST API) using
- LCD Clock Face by Jon Barlow - Fitbit SDK example application which looks like a retro LCD digital clock.
- Messaging Probe by Adi Roiban - A ping tool. Send messages from your device and observe how they are received on the companion and then back to the device.
- SDK OAuth by Jon Barlow - A sample application which uses the Settings API OAuth component, and the Fitbit Web API to query sleep data.
- Settings with File transfer by Kristof Verpoorten - Very simple example showing how to use the file transfer API for settings. As an added bonus settings are also stored on the watch and loaded from filesystem again on each app start.
- Using Jest for testing app code by Itamar Hassin - Shows the required
includesand some trickery to get tests running in your local env and stay compatible with Studio's way of doing things.
- Webconfig Demo by David Jones - Opens a new web view from the settings view, collects input from the user, and then returns the input to the settings view.