Remmina remote desktop client
Use other desktops remotely, from a tiny screen or large monitors.
- RDP, VNC, SPICE, NX, XDMCP, SSH and EXEC network protocols are supported.
- Written in GTK, with a port to Qt underway.
- Released as "remmina" (the main program) and "remmina-plugins".
Set up everything from the graphical interface, or from $HOME/.remmina or $HOME/.config/remmina
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new merge request
Copylefted libre software, licensed GPLv2+.
Initially developed by Vic Lee.