Remmina remote desktop client
Use other desktops remotely, from a tiny screen or large monitors.
- RDP, VNC, SPICE, X2Go, SSH, WWW (HTTP protocol) and EXEC network protocols are supported.
- Written in GTK, with a port to Qt underway.
- Released as "remmina" (the main program) and "remmina-plugins".
How to install Remmina, editable on the wiki.
Set up everything from the graphical interface, or from $HOME/.config/remmina
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new merge request
There are other ways to contribute too, get in contact on IRC (#remmina on libera.chat), or on Matrix.
This is the website donation page. THANKS is a list of supporters.
Maintained by Hiroyuki Tanaka, Antenore Gatta, Giovanni Panozzo and Allan Nordhøy. Add yourself in AUTHORS if you have contributed.
- IRC room on libera.chat, in the #remmina channel, you can also use a web client.
Copylefted libre software, licensed GPLv2+.
Initially developed by Vic Lee.