Look here for more information and examples: https://github.com/JSQLParser/JSqlParser/wiki.
JSqlParser is dual licensed under LGPL V2.1 and Apache Software License, Version 2.0.
- Please test the actual SNAPSHOT, if there are problems using the extended identifier token.
- Version 0.9.3 released.
More news can be found here: https://github.com/JSQLParser/JSqlParser/wiki/News.
JSqlParser is a SQL statement parser. It translates SQLs in a traversable hierarchy of Java classes. JSqlParser is not limited to one database but provides support for a lot of specials of Oracle, SqlServer, MySQL, PostgreSQL ... To name some, it has support for Oracles join syntax using (+), PostgreSQLs cast syntax using ::, relational operators like != and so on.
If you need help using JSqlParser feel free to file an issue or contact me.
To help JSqlParsers development you are encouraged to provide
- pull requests for new features
- improvement requests
- fund new features
Also I would like to know about needed examples or documentation stuff.
Extensions in the latest SNAPSHOT version 0.9.4
- support of (e.g. @@SPID) system parameters
- support of signed parameters added
SELECT * FROM mytable WHERE -? < 4
- support for SELECT SKIP FIRST ...
- Completely rewritten S_IDENTIFIER rule to accept hopefully all possible UTF-8 letters without specifying some additional rules.
- allow Server within multipart names to act as database link
- revived Apache Software License, Version 2.0
- support for row constructors in conditions
SELECT * FROM t1 WHERE ROW(col1, col2) = (SELECT col3, col4 FROM t2 WHERE id = 10)
- some refactorings for TablesNamesFinder to improve usability
- established JJTree nodes for columns and tables (look at SelectASTTest) for first usages
- support for MySQL GROUP_CONCAT
GROUP_CONCAT(DISTINCT test_score ORDER BY test_score DESC SEPARATOR ' ')
Extensions of JSqlParser releases
BUILDING from the sources
As the project is a Maven project, building is rather simple by running:
This will produce the jsqlparser-VERSION.jar file in the target/ directory.
JSQLParser is deployed at sonatypes open source maven repository. Starting from now I will deploy there. The first snapshot version there will be 0.8.5-SNAPSHOT. To use it this is the repository configuration:
<repositories> <repository> <id>jsqlparser-snapshots</id> <snapshots> <enabled>true</enabled> </snapshots> <url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/</url> </repository> </repositories>
This repositories releases will be synched to maven central. Snapshots remain at sonatype.
And this is the dependency declaration in your pom:
<dependency> <groupId>com.github.jsqlparser</groupId> <artifactId>jsqlparser</artifactId> <version>0.9</version> </dependency>