HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
florentk edited this page · 10 revisions
- A tour of Opa
- Amazon Image for Opa
- Building Opa
- Developing for the web
- Directory layout
- Filename extensions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Getting started
- Gist Match
- Hello, chat
- Hello, database
- Hello, reCaptcha, and the rest of the world
- Hello, web services
- Hello, web services client
- Hello, wiki
- Low level MongoDB support
- Opa Apps
- Opa in the Cloud
- Opa on Windows
- Opa with Vagrant
- Reference card
- Running Executables
- The core language
- The database
- The type system
- What is the simple step by step way to install Opa on Ubuntu
- Xml parsers
Clone this wiki locally
Take a look on some applications built with Opa.
- PixlPaste - Simple, free, reliable way to share your pixels.
- Boxopa - A simple file sharing app written in Opa.
- Opa Wiki - A simple wiki written in OPA, with changes broadcasted on an embedded chat.
- Opa CMS - The first open source CMS in Opa. Features real-time editing: definitely a great project for contributors.
- Dopa - A Collaborative Document Editor
- FeedBo - A web dashboard for reading feeds
- OpaDo - Opa port of the TodoMVC app improved with adding user accounts.
- RiskyBird - Regular expression authors best friend.
- Webshell - a basic terminal application that features a custom line editor.
- OpaGmap - Opa plugin for GoogleMaps
- Table Builder - Build easily a table in Opa.
- Opa Chess - A multiplayer (no AI) chess game implemented using the Opa.
- Mahjong - An HTML5 Chinese classical Mahjong game in Opa. The autor simplify the rules and redesign some tiles to make it easy to play, especially for those who can't recognize Chinese characters.
- Opa Tetris - A Tetris Game in Opa.
- Opacman - HTML5 Pacman in Opa.
- Rubix - A Rubik's cube explorer in Opa.
- Opa Poker - Create a server on your Mac and play poker with anybody on your LAN with access to a simple web browser.
- Tictacopa - The first open source connect4 game in Opa (aka "puissance 4" in French). The application proposes an IA written in Opa to play with the server.
- Opa Chat by hbbio - A real-time webchat, with saved history, timestamps, system messages... in less than 100 lines of Opa.
- Opa Chat - An improved fork of Opa Chat.
- Opaque - Simple blogging software written in Opa.
- Two Penny - A real-time microblogging application.
- WebGL Demo - This basic 3D tool will allow you to collaboratively create a cubic scene.
- White Board - Collaborative white board.
- Contre Jour - A toy image gallery application for Opa. Features: thumbnails, reduced-size view, full-size view, reduced images computed on need and cached.
- EasyCount - A basic application to handle the accounts of friends. Good accounts make good friends.