This repository contains the code for integration of NativeScript with Angular.
- Watch the video explaining Angular and NativeScript
- Explore the examples
- Known issues
- Get Help
Watch the video explaining Angular and NativeScript
Explore the examples
ng-sample app is meant for testing stuff while developing the renderer code, and isn't the best example out there. You can take a look at these sample apps that use the published builds from npm:
- Hello world starter
- Master-detail template
- Drawer navigation template
- TabView navigation template
- NativeScript Angular SDK examples
- TodoMVC sample implementation
- There are certain issues with the Parse5DomAdapter and we'll likely need to provide our own later on:
- Self-closing elements (
<Label text="Name" /><Button text="Save" />) get parsed wrong (in this case Button gets parsed as a Label child.
Please, use github issues strictly for reporting bugs or requesting features. For general questions and support, check out the NativeScript community forum or ask our experts in NativeScript community Slack channel.