Pixelorama - your free and open-source sprite editor!
Made by Orama Interactive in the Godot Engine, using GDScript!
Current features as of version v0.6.1:
- Choosing between 6 tools – pencil, eraser, fill bucket, lighten/darken, color picker and rectangle select – and mapping them to both of your left and right mouse buttons.
- Are you an animator? Then you've come to the right place! Pixelorama has its own animation timeline with Onion Skinning just for you!
- Different colors, brush sizes and brush types for each of the mouse buttons.
- Custom brushes! Load your brushes from files or select them in your project with the selection tool, and they will get stored in
- Random custom brushes! Every time you draw, expect to see a different random result!
- Pixelorama has a multiple layer system! You can add, remove, move up and down, clone and merge as many layers as you like! You can also rename them, and change their opacity!
- Import images and edit them inside Pixelorama. If you import multiple files, they will be added as individual animation frames. Importing spritesheets is also supported.
- Export your gorgeous art as
PNGfiles. Exporting your projects as spritesheets is also possible.
- Save and open your projects as Pixelorama's custom file format,
- Undo/Redo support!
- Multiple theme support! Choose a theme from Dark, Gray, Godot, Gold and Light!
- Horizontal & vertical mirrored drawing!
- Tile Mode for pattern creation!
- Split screen mode to see your masterpiece twice! And a mini canvas preview area to see it thrice!
- Create straight lines for pencil, eraser and the lighten/darken tool by pressing
Shift. If you also press
Control, you can constrain angles with a step of 15.
- Generate outlines for your images!
- Υou can zoom in and out with the mouse scroll wheel, and pan by clicking it, or by pressing
- Keyboard shortcuts! We're pretty sure this is a lifesaver for most of you.
- Rulers and guides!
- Creating a new canvas with a size of your choosing.
- Scale, crop, flip, color invert and desaturate your images!
- English, Greek, German, French, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Traditional Chinese and Italian localization support!
Make sure to visit our website for more information! https://www.orama-interactive.com/pixelorama Join our Discord community server where we can discuss about Pixelorama and all our other projects! https://discord.gg/GTMtr8s
Download it as a stand-alone on itch.io: https://orama-interactive.itch.io/pixelorama
If you like, consider helping us by sponsoring this project! It would enable us to focus more on Pixelorama, and make more projects in the future! Patreon link: https://patreon.com/OramaInteractive