Automatically archive all emails sent from your site. Store them in your WordPress database or send them to external services.
MailArchiver is a tool that allows you to:
- catch emails sent by WordPress itself or plugins;
- enrich them with details regarding their sending;
- archive them in the WordPress database and/or send them to external services for logging and alerting;
- view (and filter) archived emails in the WordPress database.
It supports multisite archive delegation (see FAQ) and contains many features to help to protect personal information (user pseudonymization, IP obfuscation, etc.).
At this time, MailArchiver can archive emails:
- to its internal archiving storage and viewer;
- to local or network storage (with file rotation);
- to external alerting services, like Pushover or Slack;
- to external logging services, like Logentries / insightOps or Loggly;
- to system loggers, like Syslog or Fluentd;
MailArchiver is a free and open source plugin for WordPress. It integrates many other free and open source works (as-is or modified). Please, see 'about' tab in the plugin settings to see the details.
- From your WordPress dashboard, visit Plugins | Add New.
- Search for 'MailArchiver'.
- Click on the 'Install Now' button.
You can now activate MailArchiver from your Plugins page.
Alternatively, if you have usage questions, you can open a discussion on the WordPress support page.
Before submitting an issue or a pull request, please read the contribution guidelines.
masterbranch is the current development state of the plugin. If you want a stable, production-ready version, please pick the last official release.