- bezierinfo 440 A Primer on Bezier Curves
- bezierjs 245 A nodejs and client-side library for (cubic) Bezier curve work
- react-onclickoutside 239 An onClickOutside mixin for React components
- BezierInfo-2 238 A from-the-ground-up rewrite of https://pomax.github.io/bezierinfo, using react, babel, webpack, and other modern things.
Repositories contributed to
- mozilla/goggles.mozilla.org 32 Look under the hood of any website and tweak all the things
- mozilla/learning.mozilla.org 34 This repo is for tracking initiatives of the Mozilla Learning Networks team.
- mozilla/webmaker-android 128 Webmaker for Android
- mozilla/teach-api 2 A basic API to store data for the Teach / Mozilla Learning website.
- mozilla/webmaker-core 19 React-based core for Webmaker shared across all platforms
2,478 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 13 commits to Pomax/mahjong May 22 – May 26
- Pushed 3 commits to Pomax/react-onclickoutside May 25
- Pushed 1 commit to Pomax/nrAPI May 23
- Pushed 3 commits to Pomax/pomax.github.io May 23
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #26 Full rewrite
- Open #53 bin script version to allow open to be used in npm scripts
23 Issues reported
- Open #46 some images
- Open #45 add kong meld declaration
- Open #44 AI players do not meld kongs
- Open #43 c8.c9.d1 (16,17,18) is treated as legal chow...
- Closed #2 turn off mozbot notifications for not-develop/not-master branches?
- Open #86 name autocomplete based on the channel name list, rather than server name list
- Closed #42 resume a player on reconnect
- Closed #41 create "join game" REST API
- Closed #40 create web readout of currently available games
- Open #39 create web form for "create game"
- Closed #38 etsts
- Closed #37 test
- Closed #36 add "create game" REST API
- Closed #35 bind a unique identifier for players, for connection verification
- Open #34 show discards so far
- Open #33 show wall decreasing
- Open #32 add text chat?
- Open #31 show hand information
- Open #30 add score tracker
- Open #29 add score report
- Closed #28 add win declaration
- Open #27 add kong declaration
- Closed #16 wikijs cannot be bundled in