- bezierinfo 437 A Primer on Bezier Curves
- bezierjs 233 A nodejs and client-side library for (cubic) Bezier curve work
- react-onclickoutside 223 An onClickOutside mixin for React components
- BezierInfo-2 222 A from-the-ground-up rewrite of https://pomax.github.io/bezierinfo, using react, babel, webpack, and other modern things.
Repositories contributed to
- mozilla/goggles.mozilla.org 31 Look under the hood of any website and tweak all the things
- mozilla/teach.mozilla.org 34 This repo is for tracking initiatives of the Mozilla Learning Networks team.
- mozilla/webmaker-android 126 Webmaker for Android
- mozilla/webmaker-core 19 React-based core for Webmaker shared across all platforms
- mozilla/teach-api 2 A basic API to store data for the Teach / Mozilla Learning website.
Contributions in the last year 2,496 total May 1, 2015 – May 1, 2016
Longest streak 35 days March 27 – April 30
Current streak 35 days March 27 – April 30
- Pushed 1 commit to Pomax/mahjong Apr 28
- Pushed 2 commits to mozilla/goggles.mozilla.org Apr 26 – Apr 27
- Pushed 3 commits to mozilla/publish.webmaker.org Apr 26
- Pushed 2 commits to Pomax/react-onclickoutside Apr 26
- Pushed 1 commit to Pomax/ucharclasses Apr 25
- Pushed 4 commits to Pomax/mjscoring.js Apr 25
2 Pull Requests
- Merged #292 Add in http vs https awaremess when publishing
- Merged #225 added HTTP namespacing for whitelisted clients
12 Issues reported
- Open #16 less-compile-watch with third argument "main file" tries as many watch tasks as there are files
- Open #15 files that @import a changed file are not updated
- Open #36 uploading files to credly seems to not quite work
- Open #224 WARNING: Could not open/create prefs root node Software\JavaSoft\Prefs at root 0x80000002. Windows RegCreateKeyEx(...) returned error code 5.
- Closed #223 repeatables? (:||, codas or even named macros?)
- Open #5128 remove the semver check
- Open #293 update the remix top notice bar to explain http vs https
- Closed #291 update the top notice bar to detect whether a user is looking at http or https
- Closed #224 publish to /http/ prefixed S3 location if client_id is x-ray goggles.
- Closed #324 add special handling for goggles projects to allow for 'http://' hosting
- Closed #18 self-drawn kong status persists across hands
- Closed #17 advance hand + draws may screw up the wind of the round computation