Ruby plugin combining the powers of the Eclipse IDE and the Solargraph language server!
Features at a glance
- Rich syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Rename refactoring
- Find references
- Jump to declaration
- Code outline
- Code folding
- Documentation hovers, see the Solargraph readme for more information
- Various other features part of the Language Server Protocol
Check out what's new in the latest releases!
💿 Plugin installation
You can download and install the plugin via the Eclipse Marketplace, or simply drag the below button to your running Eclipse workspace:
Alternatively, head to the update site and follow the instructions listed there.
🔧 Setting your own working copy of the project
- Download the RCP and RAP Developers version of Eclipse.
- Clone or download this repository. You can also create your own fork by clicking on the Fork icon on the top right of this page.
- In Eclipse, go to
Existing Projects into Workspace.
- In the
Select root directoryfield, indicate the location where you checked out the eclipse-solargraph repository.
Search for nested projectsis enabled, select all projects in the
Projectsfield and click
- You're ready to go! You can now either launch an instance of Eclipse running the plugin by right-clicking on the plugin project and selecting
Eclipse Application, or you can export a plugin archive file by selecting
Deployable plug-ins and fragments.
Want to make this plugin better, faster, stronger? Contributions are more than welcome, open a pull request and share your code! Simply fork the repository by clicking on the icon on the top right of this page and you're ready to go!
Thought of a cool idea? Found a problem or need some help? Simply open an issue!
Find the project useful, fun or interesting? Star the repository by clicking on the icon on the top right of this page!
The following projects are used by this plugin:
- Solargraph by castwide: underlying language server (MIT License) and adapted marketplace logo (CC BY-SA License).
- LSP4E: Language Server Protocol support in the Eclipse IDE (Eclipse Public License).
- VS Code: TextMate language configuration (MIT License).
- TM4E: TextMate support in the Eclipse IDE (Eclipse Public License).
Eclipse Public License - v 2.0