A gateway for RemoteDebug (Chrome Remote Debugging) connections, that allows you to connect a client to multiple browsers at once.
- Chrome HTTP endpoint
/jsonfor compatbility with Chrome DevTools app.
- Builds unified list of debuggable targets across connected browsers
- Ability to hijack and incepter requests/responses via plugin architecture
- Plugin: Enable screencasting for Chrome desktop.
- Plugin: Realtime visual regression testing.
- Keeps track of node ids from servers, and matches requests to the correct node of connected servers
Plugin: Visual regression
npm install remotedebug-gateway -g
rd-gateway <url> -b <browsersala
rd-gateway http://kenneth.io -b canary,opera
- The browsers should now open with the URL
- Copy paste the DevTools URL into a Chrome window that has been outputted the console.
NOTICE: This project is highly experimental, and shouldn't be used in ANY production-like environment, as there's absolutely no security or privacy.