Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Allow users to reset their passwords via a link on the login page (#22)
- Allow authorized users to create user accounts via the UI, including specifying a username (#207)
- Adds external volume so users running Docker container can easily add their own bags (#290 and #246)
- Adds API key to microservice POST requests (#288)
- Better handling of files which fail before bag validation (#286)
- Improves dashboard performance (#287)
- Provides read-only access to the Accessioning queue for non-accessioners (#295)
- Hides action buttons in Appraisal queue for non-appraisers (#296)
- Improves ClamAV implementation by running
freshclamon start (#289)
- Removes user documentation from README and updates existing technical information (#291)
- Aligns data downloaded in CSV files with table display (#292)
- Reduces complexity by removing LDAP and reliance on standalone scripts.
- Constructs organization directories and system groups from organization name rather than incrementing existing directories.
- Improve code quality throughout the application by making views and templates DRYer, removing unnecessary print statements, and formatting for PEP8 compliance.
Delivers accession data to configured URL, and allows users to query ArchiveSpace for a resource record and associate it with an accession
Allows users to retry delivery of failed accessions
Adds more accessiblity improvements
Improves OpenAPI schema so it can be used for validation in microservices
Uses constants for process_status
Keeps error messages visible for better debugging
DELIVERY_URL an optional config value.
Get correct local time in datatables
When an accession is created, Aurora now delivers a POST request to a configured URL along with a payload containing JSON data about that accession.
Aurora now allows updated transfer data to be delivered as a JSON payload via an HTTP PUT request. The application will update its transfer data and will also remove the transfer files from the delivery directory.
Properly serializes rights statements in the OpenAPI schema provided so external applications can use it to validate accession data. This functionality is used in Ursa Major.
Improves the application's accessibility: keyboard-only navigation is better-supported, color contrast is increased overall, and status badges are now progress bars.
Config file changes
In order for Aurora to deliver transfers to a microservice environment, this update requires the addition of a
DELIVERY_URL configuration key in
config.py, set to the endpoint to which accession data should be posted.