SFML is a simple, fast, cross-platform and object-oriented multimedia API. It provides access to windowing, graphics, audio and network. It is originally written in C++, and this project is its official binding for the C language.
- Laurent Gomila - main developer (email@example.com)
- Lukas Dürrenberger - active maintainer (eXpl0it3r@sfml-dev.org)
- Zachariah Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
There is no tutorial for CSFML, but since it's a binding you can use the C++ resources:
- The official tutorials
- The online API documentation
- The community wiki
- The community forum (or French)
Of course, you can also find the CSFML API documentation in the SDK.
SFML_DIR to a directory containing the
SFMLConfig.cmake file, usually located at
SFML and CSFML are open-source projects, and they need your help to go on growing and improving. Don't hesitate to post suggestions or bug reports on the forum, or post new bugs/features requests on the issue tracker. You can even fork the project on GitHub, maintain your own version and send us pull requests periodically to merge your work.