Azure Blob Storage demo for Unity3d
Contains a Unity 2017.2 project featuring several demo scenes for Azure Blob Storage.
- Capture PNG screenshot (image blob)
- Record .WAV audio clip (audio blob)
- Save and Load .unity Asset Bundles (binary blob)
- Save/Load XML file to load Asset Bundle prefabs to scene
- Save/Load JSON file to load Asset Bundle prefabs to scene
- List and delete blobs
- Save and Load .txt file (text blob)
Use the GitHub app to clone the project
to install all submodule dependencies or use git CLI:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/Unity3dAzure/StorageServicesDemo.git
Or if you've already done a git clone then use:
git submodule update --init --recursive
Setup Azure Storage Service for Unity3d
- Create Azure Storage Service
- Select 'Containers' under Settings section
- Select add Container button
- Select 'Blob' Access type container (as public read access is required for
- Select 'Keys' under Settings to copy blob storage details for Unity Editor
How to upload blobs to Blob storage
- Download Azure Storage Explorer and sign in to access your storage accounts.
- Drag and drop files into container to upload blobs.
- Sound effects from downloadfreesound.com
- TSTableView is used to display recyclable list of results.
Dependencies installed as git submodules
Refer to the download instructions above to install these submodules.
The Storage Services library used in this demo is currently in beta, so not all APIs are supported yet and some things may change. Questions or tweet #Unity #Azure @deadlyfingers