Amjad Masad amasad
- sane 95 sane aims to be fast, small, and reliable filesystem watcher. No bells and whistles, just change events.
- DOMQL 45 Web development for DBAs
Repositories contributed to
- facebook/react-native 20,574 A framework for building native apps with React.
- rvagg/node-worker-farm 522 Distribute processing tasks to child processes with an über-simple API and baked-in durability & custom concurrency options.
- replit/jq-console 439 Feature complete web terminal
Contributions in the last year 453 total Oct 10, 2014 – Oct 10, 2015
Longest streak 12 days February 23 – March 6
Current streak 2 days October 8 – October 9
- Pushed 2 commits to replit/jq-console Oct 9
- Pushed 17 commits to facebook/jest Oct 5 – Oct 8
- Pushed 2 commits to replit/ReplitClient.js Oct 8
- Pushed 1 commit to facebook/relay Oct 8
- Pushed 1 commit to facebook/react-native Oct 4
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #545 Make useStderr a proper config value
- Merged #540 Replace node-worker-pool with node-worker-farm
- Merged #534 Use determinstic stringification. fix #532
3 Issues reported
- Closed #539 Console.logs don't appear when there is an error
- Closed #533 we read .haste-cache modules as part of node-haste
- Closed #532 JSON.stringify is not a great way to generate hashes