TensorFlow workshop materials
This repo contains materials for use in a TensorFlow workshop. The accompanying slides are here.
Contributions are not currently accepted. This is not an official Google product.
This document points to more information for each workshop lab.
- Building a small starter TensorFlow graph
- XOR: A minimal training example
- Introducing MNIST, and building a simple linear classifier in TensorFlow.
- Using TensorFlow's high-level APIs to build an MNIST DNN Classifier, and introducing TensorBoard.
- Building the same classifier using TensorFlow's "low-level" APIs.
- Building custom
Estimators for a version of MNIST that uses CNNs.
- Running distributed MNIST using Cloud ML.
- Transfer learning: using a trained model to 'bootstrap' learning new classifications.
- Building a word2vec model using a Custom Estimator, and exploring the learned embeddings. Introducing TFRecords.
- Using a tf.learn estimator to train a Wide and Deep model.