An OS X menu item for starting and stopping homebrew services.
This reads the homebrew-services command, showing you the status of your services and allowing them to be started, stopped and restarted.
- Make sure homebrew-services is installed.
brew services list.)
brew cask install brewservicesmenubar
- Download from the Releases page.
- Start a specific service by clicking it's name
- Stop a specific running service (indicated with a tick) by clicking it's name
- Hold Command to allow a single service to be restarted
By default looks for
/usr/local/bin/brew. If this not correct for your setup,
you can customize it using:
defaults write andrewnicolaou.BrewServicesMenubar brewExecutable /usr/local/bin/brew
- Andrew Nicolaou (https://github.com/andrewn)
- Stéphan Kochen (https://github.com/stephank)
- Stefan Sundin (https://github.com/stefansundin)
Icon is Beer by Enemen from the Noun Project.