Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 40 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
This is an overview of the bigdata roadmap. Features and release dates are subject to change.
- A new persistence store which scales to 10B+ triples on a single machine.
- A new query engine. It's faster, has a smaller footprint in memory and is more extensible.
- A new query optimizer.
- SPARQL 1.1 support, including analytic joins.
- Simple install.
- Shared disk deployment strategies suitable for EC2 or other Cloud as a Service providers so you can flex the bigdata cluster size.
- Fast analytic support based on multi-block IO joins.
Development is driven by our both personal vision and by what people are telling us they need. If you want to accelerate a feature by underwriting its development, contact the project administers.